Hidden Valley Eco Lodges & Day Spa
There is a variety of dining options available at Hidden Valley and we endeavor to source fresh and locally grown produce to enhance your stay at Hidden Valley. All meals are prepared and left in your lodge for you to enjoy at your leisure. Please ensure to place your meal order a minimum of two days prior to your arrival.
Traditional Breakfast – Serves Two $35
Includes a selection of bacon, chipolatas, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans, bread and homemade spreads, juice and milk. Provisions are more than adequate for two guests and can be cooked at your leisure on your BBQ.
Breakfast Hamper – Serves Two $35
Croissants with ham and swiss cheese, muesli, yoghurt, seasonal fruit plate, juice and milk. Vegetarian option available upon request.
Vegetarian Breakfast – Serves Two $35
Includes hash browns, haloumi, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans, wholemeal bread and homemade spreads, juice and milk. Provisions are more than adequate for two guests and can be cooked at your leisure on your BBQ.
In Lodge Dinner Platter – Serves Two $105
Gourmet selection of freshly sliced meats, antipasto, cheeses, nuts, fruits in season, and served with a panini and crackers. Desserts are included and choices are Sticky Date Pudding, Lemon Swirl Cheesecake, White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse or Rich Chocolate Mousse.
In Lodge BBQ – Serves Two $105
All freshly prepared and left in your fridge for you to BBQ at your leisure on your own private deck. All selections are accompanied with a panini, seasonal salad, baked potato with sour cream and mexican corn on the cob, as well as a dessert selection. Choices of meat are:
- French Lamb Cutlets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Scotch Fillet Steak
- Sweet Lip Snapper
- Vegetarian option – Vegetarian Sausages and Lentil/Chickpea patties
Desserts choices are Sticky Date Pudding, Lemon Swirl Cheesecake or White Chocolate Strawberry Mousse, Rich Chocolate Mousse or Vegan Lemon Tart (GF and DF).
Great for day spa visitors or guests upon their arrival
- Fruit and Cheese Platter ($55): A selection of fruits in season, dried fruits, mixed nuts, gourmet cheeses accompanied by crackers.
- Meat and Cheese Platter ($55): A selection of freshly sliced meats, antipasto selection served with gourmet cheeses and accompanied by crackers.
Hidden Valley Pizzas – Serves One $20
- Smokey BBQ Chicken, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, semi sun dried tomatoes
- Leg ham, mozzarella cheese, red onion, and roasted peppers
- Vegetarian with olives, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese & rocket (pineapple & jalapeno’s if required)
- Pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and mushroom
Picnic Hamper – Serves Two $135
- Can be prepared in a picnic basket, or served in your lodge;
- Assorted gourmet deli sandwiches
- Selection of cheeses, dips, nuts & crackers
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Fresh muffins
- Complimentary bottle of chilled sparkling wine & bottled water
Home Made Desserts $8 Each
- Sticky date pudding with caramel sauce and cream
- Rich chocolate mousse
- White chocolate strawberry mousse
- Lemon swirl cheesecake
- Vegan Lemon Tart (gluten free and dairy free)
Baileys With Fruit & Chocolate Dipping Sauce $85
Complimentary bottle of Baileys to be accompanied by a selection of fresh seasonal fruit, marshmallows and chocolate dipping sauce.
Aged Port With Dried Fruit & Cheese Platter $85
Complimentary bottle of locally produced port with a selection of dried fruit and gourmet cheese platter.